Science has proven that:
- Humans have auras
- Humans have organs that sense energy
- We inherit memories from our anscestors
- Meditation repairs telomeres in DNA, which slows the process of aging.
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist
- Meditation speeds healing
“Because lying to your kids about sex helps nobody. Telling them that sex is “only between mommies and daddies” is a lie that leads to confused, hormone charged teenagers. Telling them that sex is “only something that happens when two people love each other very much” is a lie that causes hormone charged teenagers to confuse “love” with “lust,” or “obsession.” It leads to leaps of logic like, “If I have sex with them, we must be in love.” Or worse- “If I love them, I have to have sex with them.” And how many teenage tragedies are based on that misconception?” — Lea Grover, "We Don’t Play With Our Vulvas At The Table" (via carriemp)
Tina Fey talk about her daughter, Penelope Richmond playing with Amy Poehler’s son, Abel Arnett during the shooting of The Nest.
Keira Knightley and Aaron Taylor-Johnson on the set of Anna Karenina (2012)